Sunday, October 24, 2010

DAMN YOU!

'sorry' seems to be the easiest word to escape from problem! unfortunately its too late to forgive & forget what u did to my life! you dragged my family into your fool game! i don't know what you want and what you're thinking of me! I'm not the kind of woman who easily melt with 'sweet words'! those words are disgusting and it shouldn't came out from a guy who recently got a baby!  

I'm happy with my marriage
I'm proud to have a husband like HIM
Soon, I'm gonna be a mother
I'm BLESSED

I don't need a stranger to make my life worse!
jerk: sorry. sy saje gurau nak tgk awk mcm ne

yeah rite! ingat aku ni budak tadika ke ko nak buat lawak mcm tu! senang2 bole bg lollipop strawberry and then bwk aku g jln2 kat mall? 



SCREW ME OVER & I'LL DO IT TWICE AS BAD!! but its just not me! God knows better than me! I believe in karma. What Goes Around Comes Around! Dunia ni BULAT! 

to my chenta hati a.k.a temanku, suamiku & syurgaku : 

For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you.
(maher zain - for the rest of my life)


thanks for reading! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. sweet! akak, jangan layan org macam tu, sje je dia! leh plak ckp nak test mcm tu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laling,
    some ppl memang annoying...hah, kacau lagi ibu mengandung..mendapat!! hahahah take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care dear... jgn layan sgt perasaan marah tu... biar tuhan jer yg balas segala perbuatan dia....

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Please show your LOVE here.. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails