Thursday, December 1, 2011

i failed to control my anger

I've just got back from my 'emergency leaves' due to my personal matters, which I never expected its gonna happen on Awal Muharram. To my surprise, i dapat news yang SANGAT MENDUKACITAKAN hati I
Well, my mental and physical still not recover yet, dan bila dpt tahu news yang tak best ni, menambahkan lagi stress I.

Only Allah knows how disspointed I am at this level. As an ordinary women, I release my anger on my twitter account. Yup! There you go my 'bahasa kasar'. I'm totally lost my temper and I wanna shot/kick 'si polan bin si polan'.

I dont know how many tweets that i posted in 'bahasa kasar'. My brother did advise me to stay calm and patience (he's in my twitter list). Until I feel relieved, I stop and started to Remember Allah.

Astaghfirullah'azim.


I ashmed to Allah. I ashmed with myself and my twitter friends. I failed to control my anger. I still remember what Bonda said before i off to office in the morning. Bonda said, ' nak keluar rumah baca Ayat Kursi dan Al-Fatihah '.

Dear Bonda, you seems to know what's going to happen to me.

Dear Polan bin Polan, I don't want to daw'a bad things to happen to you because it is not my job to punish you. I know I'm in the right side and I hope that one day you'll eat your own words. Allah Maha Adil. Mungkin si Polan bin Polan alpa kot. *sigh*

thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please show your LOVE here.. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails