Wednesday, October 29, 2008

.:: Alynne Vs Kelly Clarkson ::.

hurm, i br je pas email pirana..submited my work for further proceed...huhuh..for da time being, i pon layan r lagu kelly clarkson..yeah..she used 2b my fav artist..her song really kills me..durh!!` lyric lagu2 sume best giler..da best song from kelly clarkson is B.R.E.A.K.A.W.A.Y..huhuhu ayat2 yg penuh makne..









Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreamin' of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray


Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed
I could break away


I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And break away


Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And break away


Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get on board a fast train
Travel on a jetplane, far away
And break away



p/s: again..dis blog xde kaitan dgn mane2 pihak pown

thanks for reading! xoxo

1 comment:

Hi. Please show your LOVE here.. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails