Friday, September 12, 2008

.::LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE::.

.::I WILL LIVE WELL::.

In life there are two choices:

To move forward or To Stagnate.
If I want to move forward,
I have turned my back from the past
And face the present and the future with my eyes open wide.
I do not leave my other foot stuck in the past.
If I do I am immobilized and my failures will hold me back.
I am left to cope with what ifs, should haves and a pile of regrets.
Nothing changes and when I feel this way,
I start to believe that nothing will change.
If I sincerely want to change,
I drop the anger, the pain, the disappointments
And the sad experiences behind me.
It is hard to leave the past.
It is difficult to forgive and forget the people who may have hurt me,
But I have to do for my own peace of mind.
If I want to be free,
I mentally close the door of the past firmly behind me.
I dont carry over into the present life
A mental chart of the things or actions other people did to me.
I do not spend hours each day wringing my hands
And trying to understand why the unfortunate incident happened.
I do not moan over the unfair judgment passed on to me.
What do I do,
If I want to get positively even
Is to make my life successful
That my enemies will wonder
How I recovered so fast!
As on writer says,
Living well is the best revenge
My life is determined by the choices I make.
I make or break my life.
Sometimes I come out unscratched.
Usually, I dont.
Now it is up to me to mend my torn self
And put it back to pieces.
Only when this is done can I say that I am free
From the negative, misleading past.
LIFE CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD BACKWARD,BUT I MUST LIVE IT FORWARD

thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please show your LOVE here.. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails